100G OEO Amplifier
HYD Technology’s 100G OEO amplifier is a device used in many fiber links to gain optical signal strength by compensating for the attenuation of these signals in the transmission process. This device also helps increase the distance of the non-relay transmission and converts the rate transparency and protocol using the OEOE technology.
The primary purpose of this amplifier is to regenerate, reshape, and re-amplify the signals in the transmission and also convert the wavelength to DWDM standard so that it cooperates with the DWDM multiplexer and demultiplexer. This process helps realize the division of wavelength and provides a seamless quality solution to resolve the problem of fiber resource insufficiency and loss of fiber.
- It supports unified network management from SNMP and other network methods like CLI and Web.
- It also provides the optimized output and signal monitoring for DDM and CLI network support.
- Offers a transparent transmission with hot-swappable support and FEC function.
- It can be a suitable option for multiple client service access and also offers bidirectional support of 2 channels and unidirectional support of 4 channels with 100G.
- It can convert single mode to multimode and is used with optical power amplification.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .