100G CFP4 LR4
Product Overview - RTXM290-710
RTXM290-710 LR4 CFP4 is a transceiver module used with 100Gb ethernet links stretching up to 10 km on a single-mode fiber. These optical transceiver modules are highly compliant with IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-LR4 and CFP MSA; it also offers compliance with RoHS.
The key features of choosing this module are as follows:
- It is a hot-pluggable CFP Type 2 form factor and supports an aggregate bit rate of 111.8 Gbps.
- The power dissipation of this module is less than 6 watts, and the commercial case temperature range is between 0 degrees centigrade to 70-degree centigrade.
- The maximum length of link it offers on a single-mode fiber is 10 KM, and it has a power supply of 3.3 volts.
- It aligns with IEEE 802.3ba and has a 4x25G NRZ DFB-based LAN-WDM transmitter.
- It comprises CAUI electrical interface, duplex LC receptacles, MDIO management interface.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .