100G/200G CFP Muxponder for 2U DCI BOX
HYD Technology has designed a 100G/200G CFP muxponder that offers 10G based on 12 channels and allows meeting the high bandwidth in case of optical transmission in the data center.
This muxponder followed the multiplying mapping and processing of the framing based on the protocol of G.709. Once the 100G and 200G coherent optical modules have been completed in the conversion of photoelectric to the C-band, the input and output signals realize the coherent signal.
It also provides a high-quality solution for all the transmissions that lack margins in the existing system and needs to cover a long distance in the optical fiber cable.
- This muxponder supports the 12 channels of ethernet 10G on the client side and has a 1 plus 1 protection with the line side channel being 1 and on 100G coherent module access.
- It has a 200G CFP muxponder which can offer support to 24 channels, and on the line side, it can support 1 channel of 200G.
- OTN services like OTU1, OTU3, OTU2e, and many more are supported. Also, the OTN package is supported with mapping and overheads found by the G.709 protocol.
- It has a 100G and 200G side interface, which tends to adopt the polarization and multiplexing of the modulation, which leads to a lower down baud rate in a transmission and the complexity in the 100G and 200G components used for transmission purposes.
- It offers a tunable wavelength function and helps realize the wavelength with the CFP module that sets the wavelength at 96 and has an interval of the H-band of 50GHz.
- It supports 200G and 100G metro based on long haul applications covering a distance of up to 800 KM and 1200 km.
- If any enquiry ,please contact HYD TECHNOLOGY .